Monday 14 November 2011

And the wait continues...

As previously mentioned, I am in the dreaded 2 week wait, and insanity is starting to set in already! Every twinge, anything that feels slightly different from the norm, my brain says 'ooo, that's different. may be I'm pregnant'....and its automatic, plus there appears to be nothing I can do to stop it happening!

Its not that my life is not full or busy, its just constantly there. For example, on my drive into work this morning I noticed that my right breast was feeling sore, so my brain immediately went to the place where it works out how many day past ovulation I am, then works out that it is 'too early to be pregnant, and besides I had a couple of glasses of wine at the weekend so that obviously means I have ruined my chances for this month', and so the neurosis continues!

I think if my husband could hear how loud my head is on these issues (which to be honest, some of which I have said out loud; he particularly hates it if I mention cervical fluid!), he would most likely decide that fathering a child with this insane woman is perhaps not a good idea!

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog via Britmums and have included you in a tag meme thing here http://kateonthinice.wordpress.com/2011/11/16/im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-blogger-fun/
    Hope you don't mind, part of me finding out about different blogs and bloggers

    ReplyDelete