Monday 28 November 2011

I'm pregnant!!!

So excited! I'm about 5 weeks and due in early August. To be honest, I have been avoiding blogging as it is only early days and I didn't want to announce it but so many of those around me now know, I don't see what difference it makes if I tell you!!

And its true what they say about your second pregnancy, you show earlier! I retained so much water with my first pregnancy that I showed at 6 weeks, but I am already showing and having to wear maternity clothes for comfort, and have out grown my normal bras and gone up two cup sizes...what size am I going to be by the end?!!!

The tiredness has kicked in and am waving between having no appetite to wanting to eat everything in sight!

The acupuncture and reiki I had been having have definitely had an effect of me conceiving, more than anything decreasing my stress levels and making me feel better within myself, which I think has helped my body be more prepared for conception.

My son is so excited that he is going to be a big brother, and keeps hugging me and telling me the hug is for 'Twinkle' (the name for the baby given by my brother-in-law even before I conceived as the baby was a twinkle in my husbands eye!) and he kisses my belly and asks how big the baby is now on a daily basis...

No comments:

Post a Comment