Wednesday 16 November 2011

A little game...

I have been invited to play a game by another blogger so I thought I would share it with you.


It is very simple to do and the rules are as follows
1) Answer the 10 questions and consider the mission.
2) Tag a blogger or two or more to do the same
3) Come back to my original blog post and tell me you have done the questions and answers.
I have tried to make the questions Ok for those who watch the television programme and those that don’t.
1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “Get me out of here!” Whinging children!
2. What skills, if any, do you have that would be useful in the jungle? I can build a mean fire!
3. How are you likely to annoy people in your were stuck with them for 3 weeks? Oh very once the cabin fever sets in!
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten? The crab I had a severe allergic reaction to!
5. What luxury item would you take into the jungle with you? Photos of my family
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done? Sail across the Atlantic
7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers? My husband
8. What celebrity alive or dead would you like to have with you in the jungle? Davina, she would keep me chipper!
9. What would scare you about being in the jungle? The snakes
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel? Have a shower!
11th mission should you choose to accept it is to tell us why the person who tagged you is a star. They have introduced me to new people and opened my eyes to more things I can do with my blog

I was tagged by http://kateonthinice.wordpress.com/ to play this game and have replied to her blog on her site.
I'm tagging the following people:

I hope the people I have tagged don't mind!

2 comments:

  1. Great answers and would love to find out more about that Atlantic trip.
    Can't empathise on the Davina front, never quite got the appeal of her
    Thanks for giving it such a good go, made me feel glad I had set it up, first time I have done owt like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind at all - have done it and am tagging you back!

    ReplyDelete