Thursday 10 November 2011

So today is the day...

It is true, according to the fertility monitor, today I am ovulating! I feel like there should be some sort of fan fair or triumphant music playing (there is in my head if it helps?!).

And now that waiting starts and the rampant (!) sex stops for another month...and the questions start. Does that twinge mean I'm pregnant? Am I wee-ing more than normal? Does that mean I'm pregnant? I don't fancy a glass of wine...does that mean I'm pregnant? And so on, until we get close to the date for my period to start and then there are new questions...did I feel like this at this point last month? Is it too early to take a test? Is that little cramp period pains or am I hungry?! And so it continues, and every month, I move closer towards senility!

No comments:

Post a Comment