Tuesday 13 November 2012

It's been a while!!

So I've been taking an unintentional blogging hiatus...looking after a new born takes up a lot of time!

He is now 16 weeks old, and just fantastic...

Now I'm trying to get some of my life back. Life as a single Mum with 2 kids is hard. I get every other weekend to myself now, but remembering how to have a life is not easy! Being a person without responsibilities every other weekend takes a lot of getting used to.

I decided to try and find my self a new fella! Signed up for online dating...think I'm now just going to avoid the whole thing for a while and focus on my kids. I forgot how difficult it is trying to figure someone else out! And frankly, I don't have the energy, plus why does it all have to be so difficult?

I'm going to focus on my family of 3 and my friends and family, and stay well away from any men! Not something I've ever done before, so not expecting it to be easy...but I have so much else going on and to figure out, so how hard can it be to remain single?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment